Date(s) - 13/02/2017
11:00 am - 5:00 pm
Islamic Relief Academy
Categories No Categories
First Network event for the Keeping Faith in 2030: Religions and the Sustainable Development Goals Network
- 11-11.30: Tea/coffee and welcome
- 30-12: Background to the project and outline of aims for the day
- 12-1: Introductions from participants:
- Did your organisation have a role in the consultation process to define the SDGs? What were some of the strengths and challenges of the process?
- 1-2: Lunch
- 2-3.30: Interactive/moderated discussion:
- To what extent do you feel that religious voices were enabled to be heard in the consultation process and with what effect?
- To what extent and in what ways are you now beginning to interpret and implement the SDGs in your work?
- Do you feel the SDGs provide a useful framework to tackle ‘sustainable development’ globally? What are the opportunities and limitations of the SDGs?
- 30-3.45 Coffee/tea break
- 45-4.30 Introduction and discussion of the envisioned activities of the network: how best to integrate academic and non-academic partners.
- 30-5 Summing up and next steps.