Date(s) - 20/04/2021
The EDUCATION SUMMIT aims to provide a platform for an international and cross-cultural dialogue where people from different parts of the world and diverse communities can contribute to a broad vision for educational excellence and equity for all children and youth.
The three aims of this summit:
- To examine the key challenges facing access to education around the globe;
- To promote visionary thinking about making education accessible for all children;
- To explore a specific aspect of faith communities as local actors to bring every child, everywhere, in school.
- BRING TOGETHER experts in education, social innovators, investors in education, decision-makers, people from faith-based organisations (FBOs) and other civil society organisations (CSOs), out-of-school children and teens, parents …
- EXPLORE possible solutions and the role of FBOs in access to quality education.
- ACCELERATE and promote solutions and good practices.
Click here for the Education Accelerator Agenda
Read the Global Education Report
Visit the ADRA website for more information
Click here to register