Date(s) - 15/09/2021
12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
AidEx Nairobi webinar series on 15-16 September 2021. This series will have a wider focus on East Africa.
The theme for the series is: ‘The impact of COVID-19 on East Africa, the need for better healthcare systems, lessons learnt and building future resilience’. As part of the series, JLI is co-organizing the following webinar on MEAL and faith.
Monitoring, Evaluation, Accountability, Learning (MEAL) and Faith: Beyond Western Approaches
What are good practices and lessons learned when doing Monitoring, Evaluation, Accountability, Learning (MEAL) in partnerships with/as local faith actors? What are some of the challenges and opportunities in this area? Is there space for fair, equitable and local approaches, including those that go beyond formalised Western frameworks?
- MODERATOR: Reverand Cyprian Yobera, Founder, The Kanzi Kibera Friends and Kanzi Kenya Foundation
- Daryn Joy O.Go, Research Associate, International Care Ministries (ICM)
- Dr Jennifer Philippa Eggert, Senior Research Associate, Joint Learning Initiative on Faith and Local Communities (JLI)
- Nobuyuki Asai, Director for Sustainable Development and Humanitatian Affairs, Soka Gakkai International (SGI)
- Dr. Daniel Muvengi, Regional Director, Faith and Development for the Eastern Africa Region, World Vision International
View the full program
Click here to register