Date(s) - 28/02/2017 - 02/03/2017
8th Biennial Conference “Building partnerships for FBO Health Systems Strengthening towards achievement of Sustainable Development Goals”
2017 Biennial Conference objectives:
- Understand the role of national faith stakeholders and their role in supporting the realization of SDG’s in collaboration with UN agencies, national and local governments, and academia.
- To take stock of the evidence based systems that CHA’s have put in place to enhance accountability and decision making as well as advocate for partnerships with others.
- To review the existing partnership initiatives that CHA’s have undertaken in the last 2 years to strengthen members capacity for service delivery with emphasis on children and women’s health
- To facilitate joint advocacy with and for the Christian Health Associations and Church Health Networks in Africa on matters of health systems strengthening.
- To review sustainable supply chain models that help achieve equity and support supply of essential medicines to the most at risk population groups.
- To enrich the knowledge base of Africa Christian Health Associations and Church Health Networks and participants on global perspectives of health financing facilities and requirements for partnerships from Health Financing partners.
- Provide an opportunity for ACHAP to hold its 8th General Assembly business meeting and review success of its five-year Strategic Plan for the period 2015 – 2019