Date(s) - 29/04/2021
CCIH April 28-29: Webinar Series on Helping the Church Navigate COVID-19: Lessons from 2021
Results from a recent landscape analysis on COVID-19 vaccine hesitancy and uptake in faith communities will be shared. We’ll explore:
- How can we better engage faith communities in immunization? Experts will share key findings from a literature review and interviews with key informants in seven countries and with a number of international organizations with experience in multiple countries on faith engagement in immunization.
- Evidence-based approaches to improve vaccine uptake in faith communities.
- The way forward and recommendations for COVID-19 vaccine roll-out to optimize immunization uptake.
Supported by the USAID-funded project, MOMENTUM Country and Global Leadership
- Sara Melillo, Lead Researcher in the Vaccine Hesitancy Landscape Analysis, MOMENTUM Country and Global Leadership
- Dr. Chizoba Wonodi, Immunization Director, MOMENTUM Country and Global Leadership
- Moderator: Mark Chataway, Co-Owner and Founder of Hyderus/ Baird’s Communication Management Consultants
Click here to register