Date(s) - 12/11/2019 - 14/11/2019
The Summit on ICPD25 is about renewing and reinvigorating the global commitment to the “full and accelerated” implementation of the ICPD Programme of Action, within the overall context of Agenda 2030 and the SDGs, to ensure that no one is left behind. The Summit is the culmination of an elaborate process of consultations, within and among different constituencies, reaching deep into the grassroots levels to capture the views of the most marginalized, the most forgotten, aimed at advancing the ICPD agenda in order to finish the unfinished business.
Five specific themes, pertaining to the unfinished business of ICPD:
- Universal SRHR in the context of UHC;
- Creating financing momentum;
- Demographic diversity and sustainable development;
- GBV and harmful practices against women and girls;
- SRHR in humanitarian and fragile contexts.
This page will be updated as side events are developed.