Learning Hubs are multi-religious, interdisciplinary, collaborative learning platforms for practitioners, policymakers, academics and other experts to engage key stakeholders in religion and development.
Hubs focus on increasing the evidence of faith engagement to inform and improve policy and practice between faith groups, humanitarian, and development communities. Leading experts from different sectors co-chair each Learning Hub.
Learning Hubs work through shared learning:
Review, map, and assess what is already known about the role and impact of faith groups in development, health and well-being of local communities.
Current JLI Learning Hubs:
|Anti-Human Trafficking and Modern Slavery||Ending Violence Against Children||Gender-based Violence||Refugees & Forced Migration||Monitoring, Evaluation, Accountability and Learning (MEAL)|
|About the hub||About the hub||About the hub||About the hub||About the hub|
The Evidence Working Group of the Moral Imperative is also hosted on the JLI.
Hub Resources and Scoping Studies:
- Peace and Conflict (2014-2016) Faith-based Interventions in Peace, Conflict and Violence: A Scoping Study
- Mobilisation of Local Faith Communities (2014-2018) Theory of Change on Mobilising Local Faith Communities
- HIV and Maternal Health (2013-2015) Scoping Study on HIV Maternal Health: Faith groups’ activities, contributions, and impact
- Immunization (2014-2014) Scoping Report: Local Faith Communities and Immunization for Community and Health Systems Strengthening
- Resilience (2012-2016) Scoping Study on Local faith communities and the promotion of resilience in humanitarian situations
- Gender-based Violence (2014) A scoping study on the role of faith communities and organisations in prevention and response to sexual and gender-based violence: Implications for policy and practice
- Refugee Hub (2016-present) Scoping Study on Local faith communities and urban displacement
- Ending Violence Against Children Hub (2017-present) Scoping Study on Faith actors’ involvement in prevention, elimination and perpetration of violence against children
- Anti-Human Trafficking and Modern Slavery (2018-present) Scoping Study: Faith & Freedom: The Role of Faith Actors in Anti-Modern Slavery and Human Trafficking- A Scoping Study
Other thematic areas
- Ebola and faith
- Faith-based Measurement & Metrics
- Faith-Related Global Compact on Refugees Resources