LDS Charities responds to emergencies, and the refugee crisis while providing long- term aid through signature programs such as clean water projects, wheelchair provision, maternal and newborn care, vision care, immunization campaigns, nutrition, food production training, and a variety of local community projects.
- Help others as God would have us do.
- Serve all races, nationalities, and religions.
- Promote volunteerism.
- Provide emergency assistance.
- Relieve suffering.
- Support programs that meet specific needs and encourage self-reliance, service, and sustainability.
- Encourage beneficiaries to participate.