Humanitarian Forum Indonesia (HFI) is a unique family of internationally based organizations, committed to improving relationships between humanitarian actors. Through this, we’re eradicating prejudice and creating understanding between communities. Humanitarian Forum Indonesia assists to create a society structure which is conducive and peaceful by strengthening the capacity building, coordination, and partnership among humanitarian actors.
Faith Affiliation: Interfaith
Vision: Establish a sustainable civil society
Mission: Assist to create a society structure which is conducive and peaceful by strengthening the capacity building, coordination, and partnership among humanitarian actors.
Current members (15 total):
- Muhammadiyah Disaster Management Center
- Yayasan Tanggul Bencana Indonesia
- Yakkum Emergency Unit
- Dompet Dhuafa
- Wahana Visi Indonesia
- Perkumpulan Peningkatan Keberdayaan Masyarakat (PPKM)
- Church World Service (CWS) Indonesia
- Habitat for Humanity
- DRR Unit of Union of Churches in Indonesia
- Rebana Indonesia Foundation (network of the Baptist church)
- Rumah Zakat
- Lembaga Penanggulangan Bencana dan Perubahan Iklim Nahdlatul Ulama / Disaster Management and Climate Change unit of Nahdlatul Ulama
- Baznas Tanggap Bencana (an agency of National Amil Zakat Agency for disaster response)
- Promoting Value, Norm and Humanitarian Principle
- Platform Development
- Communication and Information System Development
- Humanitarian Activities ( Implementing five humanitarian forum initiative modules -capacity building, regulatory, coordination and cooperation policies and standard, and bridging all programs and activities)
For example, HFI is currently involved in leading the Indonesian Humanitarian Alliance supporting refugees in Bangladesh and Myanmar.
View website View annual report