Date(s) - 03/06/2020
1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
View the webinar on Faith-sensitive Humanitarian Response: Mental Health and Psychosocial Support.
- Introduction: Dr Olivia Wilkinson (Director of Research, JLI) and Corrie van der Ven (Program Officer, Kirk en Actie)
- Faith-Sensitive Humanitarian Response: Atallah FitzGibbon (Faith Partnerships Advisor, Islamic Relief Worldwide
- Focus on Mental Health and Psychosocial Support: Alastair Ager (Director, Institute of Global Health and Development, Queen Margaret University)
- Faith-Sensitive Humanitarian Response Focus on Localization and Local Faith Actors in the Philippines: Sylwyn Alba (Advocacy and Networking Officer, National Council of Churches in the Philippines Relief and Rehabilitation Program
- Introduction to the course: Stephanie Simonsen (DCA Learning Lab/Fabo)
The webinar introduced a new e-course on faith-sensitive humanitarian response which is a joint collaboration developed by the ACT Alliance, the Joint Learning Initiative on Faith & Local Communities (JLI), Islamic Relief Worldwide (IRW), and the DCA Learning Lab.