Date(s) - 12/07/2017
1:15 pm - 2:30 pm
Conference Room 11
Conference Room 11, UN Headquarters
Discussing how partnerships with faith-based and faith-inspired organisations support the achievement of the Sustainable Development Goals.
Permanent Mission of Ireland to the United Nations and the UN Interagency Task Force on Religion and Development (Chaired by UNFPA) in partnership with the Joint Learning Initiative on Faith and Local Communities
HE Ambassador David Donoghue, Permanent Mission of Ireland to the United Nations, and Dr Azza Karam, UN Interagency Task Force on Religion and Development.
- Marielle Ali, Director of Social and Humanitarian Affairs, UN Association
- Jamil Ahmad, Deputy Director, UNEP New York Office
- Charles Badenoch, Vice President, Global Advocacy and Justice for Children at World Vision International
- Jean Duff, Coordinator, Joint Learning Initiative on Faith & Local Communities
- Anwar Khan, Chief Executive Officer, Islamic Relief USA
- Dr Isabel Phiri, Associate General Secretary, World Council of Churches
Must have UN pass in order to attend