Faith to Action Network seeks a Peacebuilding Technical Lead to manage and provide technical support in Faith to Action Network’s pluralism & peaceful co-existence, freedom of religion and belief (FORB), interfaith cooperation and collaborations projects. S/he will be responsible for providing technical, programmatic and administrative assistance to Faith to Action Network implementing partners and members, and build their institutional capacity. S/he will contribute to strengthening partnership and knowledge networks within and outside Faith to Action Network.
This is a full-time position, which is stationed in either Kenya, Egypt, Belgium, Germany or South Africa and the salary is competitive and commensurate with the seniority of the appointment.
Read the full terms of reference to apply and for further information.
The deadline for applications: 31 May 2021
How to apply:
- Interested candidates should submit their applications (CV and cover letter) to HR@faithtoactionetwork.org
- Applications should include a full curriculum vita (including comprehensive details of key achievements and responsibilities, a list of references, and current salary) along with a cover letter addressing the job description, academic and professional qualifications, and indicating motivation for the role.
- Incomplete applications will not be considered.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Faith to Action Network is an equal opportunity employer committed to cultural and religious diversity. Candidates from all sections of the community are welcome to apply. Candidates must have the right to work in Kenya. This requirement will apply to all applicants irrespective of their nationality.
- Faith to Action Network is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people, and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and post holders to share this commitment.
Click here for more information