The JLI is an international collaboration of international development organizations, UN agencies, academic initiations and religious bodies on evidence for faith groups’ activities and contributions to local community health and wellbeing. In 2018, UNICEF and JLI with Religions for Peace and Harvard Divinity School collaborated to launch the Faith for Social Behaviour Change Initiative. The proposed work in the last quarter of 2019 involves up to two workshops in Francophone speaking countries.
- Lead dynamic workshops on religious and faith-based organization engagement on Social and Behaviour Change Workshop in two Francophone West African countries
- Plan and coordinate with FSBC team before and through a workshop series
- Maintain accurate workshop data, including attendance rosters, surveys, evaluations, and drafts reporting document based on a template.
- Track record of meeting facilitation in Francophone countries
- Ability to ensure knowledge transfer and sharing during workshops while achieving workshop goals within time constraints
- Ability to clearly and concisely communicate to persons from varying backgrounds
- Familiarity with Development topics, SDGS and indicators of child wellbeing.
- Experience with diverse faith communities a plus
- Knowledge of donor and governmental goals and processes
Schedule for Performance and Delivery of Services and/or Deliverables:
Time frame: September – December 2019 exact dates TBD
|Description of Service or Deliverable||Estimated Level of Efforts (hours)|
|Plan consultation||Up to 8 hours|
|Facilitate and wrap up country consultation workshop (1 day prior/after + 4 day workshop)||Up to 10 days or 80 hours|
Please send expression of interest noting how meet the qualifications, with resume, sample workshop report, and references to [email protected]
Applications will be accepted until July 31